SIPS provides the concept to commissioning solutions of Turnkey Projects. Our EPC division offers comprehensive Engineering, Procurement and Construction services in areas of power Transmission & Distribution as well.
The key areas of our competence are:
- Execution of GIS Substation upto 220 kV & AIS Substation upto 400 kV.
- Erection & Commissioning of Transmission Lines upto 400 kV.
- Turnkey projects undertaken for various developers.
SIPS has the rich experience in working with Government Agencies, Donor Agencies, Private Developers and Central & State Transmission Utility Companies.
There is a continuous effort at SIPS to address integrative aspects of project with utmost veracity and persistence.
Major line of Activities in Turnkey Transmission Projects including associated Civil Works
- Commissioning of 400 kV transmission line on turnkey basis for (Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL) in Haryana, Maruti Clean Coal Power Ltd & TRN Energy Pvt Ltd in Chhattisgarh.
- Construction of 220 kV, 66 kV substations along with Bays on turnkey basis for HVPNL (Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited) in Haryana.
- The Company has commissioned 132 kV Substation / Switchyard and other related works for M/s Siemens Ltd & M/s ABB Ltd. The Company has executed turnkey work of 132 kV line for M/s ACB (I) Ltd.
- SIPS has successfully executed work of Electrical Balance of Plant (eBOP) of 30 MW Extension on turnkey basis for ACB (I) Ltd.
- Execution of 132 kV and 66 kV GIS Substations on turnkey basis for M/s Ambience Pvt Ltd in Haryana.
- Construction on turnkey basis of 400 kV, 220 kV, 132 kV & 66 kV transmission lines in Haryana & Chhattisgarh.
- Extension of 400kV Parli, 400/220kV Satna, 400kV Indore, 220kV Mapusa, 400kV Bhuj Pool and 400kV Mundra substations for Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL).
- On-going Turnkey Transmission Projects Construction of 132 kV & 66 kV GIS Substations on turnkey basis in Himachal Pradesh.