The capability spectra of SIPS embraces distribution substation and network strengthening works. This includes EPC projects of high voltage electrical switching & distribution substations, distribution network strengthening and underground cabling works.
SIPS offers its expertise in execution of Distribution & Rural Electrification related projects like IPDS/ DDUGJY/ RGGVY, R-APDRP, HVDS & other system strengthening & segregation projects etc. as a turnkey solution provider.
The projects have been executed under IPDS/ RGGVY/ R-APDRP in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, UP, MP and Chhattisgarh.
Some of the works completed by SIPS includes:
Execution of 33kV GIS Substation on turnkey basis
- Execution of 33 kV Sub-Stations (Outdoor & Indoor) along with Associated 33/11 kV Line.
- Execution of turnkey projects of conversion from existing LT network to HVDS network.
- Erection & Commissioning of Transmission Lines upto 400 kV.
- Underground Cable laying upto 66 kV.
- Turnkey projects undertaken for various developers.
SIPS thrives to go beyond its limits and explore new horizons of challenges.